DO I HAVE A SLEEP ISSUE?
Call for an assessment
to see if your sleep issues
are causing health problems
There are a high percentage of people experiencing the symptoms of Sleep Apnea that are not aware of the connection or potential consequences. Obstructive Sleep Apnea remains 90% undiagnosed even though 20% of the population has it.
Signs of sleep apnea include, but are not limited to:
- Daytime fatigue or drowsiness
- Loud snoring
- Morning headaches
- Irritability, mood swings
- Dry mouth & sore throat when waking
- Restlessness while sleeping
- Trouble concentrating, forgetfulness, or crankiness
- Depression or anxiety
- Night sweats
- Sexual dysfunction
Sleep Apnea, if untreated, can have long-lasting, negative effects. Some of these effects include:
- High blood pressure
- Acid reflux and peptic ulcers
- Anxiety disorder, depression and insomnia|
- Heart disease and stroke
- Automobile accidents caused by falling asleep at the wheel
-Diabetes (increased insulin resistance)
and other ailments.